Windows 8 dual boot priority setting
If you following this post:
Creating a “no hypervisor” boot entry
And want to change your boot priority to with no hypervisor. You can change this easily.
You can follow this instructions:
- On the left bottom corner, do right click and choose “System”.
- After that, in the “System” Window, click “Advanced system settings”.
- It will show “System Properties” Window. Choose “Advanced” tab.
- In “Advanced” tab, click button “Settings” on “Startup and Recovery”.
- It will show “Startup and Recovery” Windows.
- You can see dropdownlist with caption “Default operating system”. In here, you can choose which OS do you want as startup.
- Click Ok for both “Startup and Recovery” and “System Properties” Window.